Boat / Motor Online Transactions

Available Online Options

For Boat Only:

  • Renew Registration
  • Replace Lost Registration Decals
  • Replace Lost ID Cards
  • Order Additional ID Cards

For Boat or Outboard Motor:

  • Replace a Lost Title(Titles that contain a recorded lien cannot be replaced through the online process.)
  • Update Address(No fee assessed for address change only.)
  • Before you proceed, you will need to have the following information available:
    1. A valid Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit card. (When fees apply.)
    2. The Texas Parks & Wildlife identification number also known as the TX Number.  TX Number help
    3. The Last Name of the primary Owner (1st owner listed) or the Business Name.   Name help
    4. In order to report a change of address, you may need to enter the serial number or the title number of the boat or outboard motor.   Serial / Title Number help
    5. Identification numbers (DL / ID & DOB or EIN) are required by Federal Law.
  • Avoid common credit card errors – Click Here for additional information & Instructions.
  • Only one Order allowed per TX Number per day.